It's the season for giving and the season for dessert — and this festive chocolate bark recipe is perfect for both. In just 25 minutes with four simple ingredients, you can whip up an entire tray (or two!). It's pretty enough to package up into cute gifts, sturdy enough to bring around to holiday parties, and most importantly, tasty enough to keep for yourself as a holiday treat.
16 oz white chocolate
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup toasted pistachios
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1. In a sheet pan, draw an 8 x 10" rectangle on parchment paper, and then turn the parchment paper over.
2. Chop 16 oz. of white chocolate.
3. Place 3/4 in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4. Stir with a rubber spatula and add the remaining chocolate, stirring often until it's completely smooth.
5. Pour remaining chocolate onto parchment paper and spread lightly into a rectangle.
6. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, toasted pistachios, and shredded coconut.
7. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, cut, and enjoy!
NEXT: How To Create A Gorgeous Dessert Table For Your Next Gathering
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.