If there's one thing better than dessert, it's dessert that's pretty enough to double as a gift. That's where these chocolate covered pretzels come in. They're sweet, salty, and bite-sized — what's not to love? This year, instead of buying them, we decided to make them ourselves, three ways! (The semi-homemade touch goes a long way.) Make a batch to keep on your table, and a batch to package up as cute gifts. Enjoy!
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Arrange pretzels
3. Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth (carefully not to burn!)
4. Drizzle dark & top with fleur de sel
5. Drizzle milk & top with chopped & sliced almonds
6. Drizzle white and top with sprinkles
7. Serve warm or let harden for 1 hour
Need Another Gift Idea? Try This Bourbon-Spiked Hot Chocolate
Have a minute? That’s all it took us to get hooked on Leaf.tv, an addictive new YouTube series from content queens Erin Falconer and Geri Hirsch. Leaf.tv serves up everything from must-know kitchen lifehacks to easy-to-digest DIYs.