'Tis the season for endless entertaining, which translates to endless decorating, cooking and schmoozing. One décor element that always makes a statement is a floral centerpiece. We teamed up with Domaine Home and LA-based floral expert, Bloom & Plume, to show you how to make a bright, high-impact ombré rose arrangement. It may look complicated, but we promise, floral arranging has never been easier and entertaining has never been so simple.
1. Start with the darkest roses
2. Peel leaves
3. Cut all roses at the same length
*TIP: no greens in the water!
4. Stems should hit the corner of the vase
5. Continue next level with a lighter color rose
6. Add dimension by inserting dark roses in the center
*TIP: Constantly turn arrangement to watch shape
This beautiful arrangement will last 7-10 days.
NEXT: The Perfect, 4-Ingredient Holiday Dessert DIY