Salmon Cooked In Parchment
1 salmon fillet, about 6-8 ounces
1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 tsp olive oil
Dijon Mustard Mayonnaise
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut a piece of parchment paper into a 12-inch square; fold the square in half to form a triangle and then trim the corners to form a big heart with the fold in the middle.
2. Place the parchment heart on a baking sheet and place the fish fillet on one side of it.
3. Sprinkle the salmon with dill and salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Fold the parchment heart in half. Starting at top of the heart, fold the edges together, an inch or so at a time. At the tip of the heart, fold the parchment under to seal.
5. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Use a knife to open the pouch and serve the salmon with Dijon mustard mayonnaise.
6. To make the Dijon mustard mayonnaise, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and dill in a mixing bowl.