We're looking for a full time PHP developer to join our growing technology team. From the lips of our VP of Engineering, Jorge Lopez, "We're a small team, we turn around projects quickly, and deploy daily. Some technologies we use on a daily basis at R29 are: Solr, Mongo, Redis, Node.js, jQuery, Sass, Puppet, and of course, PHP/MySQL/Nginx/Varnish. (LNVMP?)." If you have any idea what he's talking about (good job, because we don't!), keep reading!
"You would work in the technology team designing, implementing, and releasing new products on Refinery29.com. Our ideal candidate has:
- In-depth knowledge of PHP.
- Created a site from scratch.
- A good sense of product design.
- A passion for small/dynamic teams with incredibly fast turn around times.
- A strong hatred of embedding HTML in PHP.
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- A solid understanding of the command line.
- Experience creating an API.
- A love for unit testing.
To apply send your resume to and make sure to include links to your recent work."