Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Emily London and I’m your London editor. Here are just a few facts about me (okay, 10 facts). Enjoy!
10. I’m a born-and-bred Londoner. I’ve lived my entire life in this city (barring three years as a youngster in Encino, Los Angeles) and I still get goose bumps looking at the view over Waterloo Bridge.
9. My next big life goal is to own a retired greyhound. My last pet was a rather sullen hamster called Pancho. I named him after the character Nick Stokes from C.S.I. It was the nickname the character’s father gave him (too much information?). I will also admit to a mild obsession with C.S.I and S.V.U.
8. I’m a huge fan of horror movies. They're my favorite way to relax. Personal favourites are The Shining; Drag Me to Hell, The Mist and Re-Animator.
3. Music is really important to me. I grew up listening to Warren Zevon, Nirvana, The Kinks, and Blondie. I love going to gigs and am always on the hunt for the next band or musician to get excited about.
1. I LOVE vintage. I’ve been shopping vintage for over 20 years now. I’ve scoured every charity shop, market stall and antique fair to find that special “something” which makes my wardrobe complete. Until the next time, at least. It’s a love affair I have no intention of ending.
Why not share a little bit about yourself in the comments? Let's get to know each other!