Targets: Core, arms, and glutes.
1. Start on all fours, knees aligned under hips, and wrists under shoulders.
2. Spread the palms pressing through all five fingers, placing balls of feet on floor.
3. Hover in plank by lifting knees off the floor and keeping bent at 90 degrees.
4. Bend right knee to lift leg up toward ceiling — keeping knee in line with right hip. Make sure your foot is flexed.
5. Do 15 reps and repeat on other side.
Time-saving tip: Combine Hover Plank and Butt Blaster.
Photographed by Miha Matei