Targets: Obliques, core, arms, and legs.
1. Lie on right side with right elbow bent, weight on forearm, and legs extended with feet stacked.
2. Keep a straight line from crown of the head to the heels. Lift body off floor into a side plank on feet and forearm.
3. Extend left arm above head reaching through fingertips.
4. Holding side plank, lift left knee 90 degrees — bringing left elbow toward thigh.
5. Repeat for 15 reps and repeat on other side.
"To get rock-hard abs you want to train the core in all directions."
Photographed by Miha Matei