Targets: Abdominal muscles
1. Begin by sitting on a mat with your elbows under your shoulders, knees bent, and feet flat on floor and hip distance apart.
2. Squeeze your glutes and tuck your hips under, titling your hips toward your ribs.
3. Take sharp breaths as you pull yours abs in, keeping the shoulders pressed down and the chest open.
4. Extend your right leg straight up and with tiny inhales, pulse in with the right leg. Do this 12 to 16 times.
5. Then, flex your right foot, leaving a tiny bend in the right knee and press straight. Do this slowly four times.
6. Place the right leg down repeat on the left side.