Targets: Inner and outer thighs
1. Before you begin, be sure to place a sturdy chair backward on the edge of mat. We used a bar for this exercise, but obviously you can easily do this at home with a chair!
3. While holding the chair, come down onto both knees.
4. Step the right foot forward, making sure the knee is bent and aligned with the ankle.
5. Curl your left toes under, lift your left knee up a few inches off the ground — keeping it aligned with your hip.
6. Pull your abs back and tuck pelvis slightly, so that your spine is straight.
7. Begin to pulse knee up and down, hovering above the mat about an inch. Do this 16 times.
8. Then, with your knee still hovering above the mat, squeeze your thighs together. Do this 16 times.
9. Repeat step seven and pulse knee above the mat again. Do this 16 more times.
10. Come down to the mat, reset, and repeat the above steps on the other side.