Targets: Triceps and shoulders
1. Start in a seated position on a mat with feet hips distance apart, palms under your shoulders, heels on mat, and fingers facing forward.
2. Begin to squeeze your glutes and tuck pelvis up, shifting weight over to the palms.
3. With pelvis tucked and slightly lifted above mat the entire time, bend elbows and start to press up to straighten the arms. Do not lock your elbows!
4. Bring back down to a bend and back up again. Do this 12 times.
5. Bring elbows back down to a bend and with your pelvis still lifted, hold the bend, and pulse your pelvis down — hovering a few inches above the mat. Repeat this 12 times.