One female dancer discovered that the hard way. The rapper and her dancers were rehearsing their performance of "Anaconda" for the VMAs when disaster struck. An actual anaconda on set bit the dancer, who then had to be rushed to the hospital. The snake, meanwhile, was removed from the stage.
Fortunately, anacondas are non-venomous, but their bites can cause infections. The dancer is being treated for her injury, and it remains unclear as to whether or not VMA producers will insist on a snake-free show. Either way, getting chomped on by an anaconda while performing a song called "Anaconda" is super literal.
Betcha Britney never had this problem. (TMZ)
Like this post? There's more. Get tons of celeb goodness, insider intel, movie and TV news, and more on the Refinery29 Entertainment Facebook page!