1. Andrew Garfield. Have you seen him? Do you wonder if he can out-cute Tobey Maguire for the award of Most Boyishly Charming Man-Boy? The dramatic saga continues with more nerdy brown-haired-ness and tight suits.
2. Dane Dehaan. Please refer to number one. Have you seen him? We've been dying to relive Leonardo DiCaprio's youth for some time now, and this might be just the ticket.
3. Slow-motion bullets. Come on. You know you loved it in The Matrix.
4. Paul Giamatti. Do we really have to explain this? The trailer doesn't offer much of him as Rhino, but he's in the movie, therefore you are both legally and morally obligated to enjoy it.
5. Debatable use of the word "literally." It is one of the greatest issues of our time, but Harry Osborn's line at 1:25 might actually be an acceptable usage.
Don't take our word for it, though. Check out the trailer and see for yourself: