Apparently, the strain of her show filming in Europe while he's in Los Angeles is too much. Some have commented about the age difference (he's 39 and she is 25), but we'd like to posit a couple other reasons why this didn't work out:
- We bet he totally does Peter Griffin impressions at, erm, inappropriate times.
- She still can't find her damn dragons.
- As Crushable says, maybe his Oscars gig allowed her to see him for who he really is, because he would've never, ever said anything remotely off-color to her previous to that night.
- She's Daenerys Stormborn, do you even know what that means?
- Family Guy, Ted, and American Dad might be forgivable, but The Cleveland Show? Eek.
Jokes aside, we always like when unsuspecting couples pair up because it feels particularly genuine, and Seth M. cuts an adorable figure in a tux. Too bad, but here's hoping for a brighter future. (E! Online)
Photo: Via E! Online.