1. Major News: A new NASA study has revealed that climate change is affecting the way the Earth spins on its polar axis.
According to the study, published in the scientific journal Science Advances, melting ice sheets are shifting the distribution of weight on the planet so drastically that they are changing the way the Earth spins on its polar axis. The particular culprits are the sheets in Greenland and Antarctica, which contain 99% of the fresh water on Earth, according to The National Snow and Ice Data Center. (Read More)
2. World News: Terror suspect Mohamed Abrini admitted to being the “man in the hat” caught on surveillance at the Brussels airport.
3. Here At Home: President Obama said Hillary Clinton's private email server was "careless," but didn't jeopardize national security.
4. Get It Girl: Kate Middleton joined a charity cricket match while in India, and dominated — all while wearing wedge heels.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are wrapping up the first day of their visit to India and it already looks like they've done a little bit of everything in Mumbai. Ever the good sport, Kate Middleton managed to be both fashion icon and cricketer at the same time. (Read More)
5. ICYMI: Starbucks apologized to a Florida man who received a coffee that had the words "Diabetes here I come" written on it.
In an email to Florida's Action News Jax, Starbucks corporate headquarters wrote, “We strive to provide an inclusive and positive experience for our customers, and we're disappointed to learn of this incident." And added, "We are working directly with the customer to apologize for his experience, and with our partners (employees) to ensure this does not happen again.” (Read More)
6. Double Take: Fans are debating whether part of Victoria Beckham's thigh is missing in a photo from Vogue China.
Is her long, baggy white shirt covering part of her thigh? That's quite possible. Maybe the gray background makes it hard to distinguish the shirt and thigh from everything else? Possibly. Or maybe this is yet another example of photoshopping celebrity women to meet insane beauty standards? (Read More)